Are you struggling with acute or chronic physical health issues?
Do you feel overwhelmed?
Are you ready to live pain free and regain your health and wellness?
Total Health & Rehab provides physical medicine, physiotherapy, spinal decompression, functional medicine, acupuncture care, and experienced Chiropractor Orlando, Windermere, Winter Garden and Ocoee.
Long-Term Health Care Solutions with no down time for acute and chronic health problems.
You’re likely here right now because you’re ready to experience greater physical health. Maybe you struggle with chronic aches and pains, you are finding it difficult to relax in life, or your metabolism isn’t what it used to be. It could also be that you could use a little more energy, you and balance in your daily life.
If you’re like many of our patients, you’re seeking an alternative or compliment to conventional medicine. You want to get to the root cause of your health problems – not just put a temporary bandage on them. You’re goal is total life wellness and transformation.
Our Orlando / Windermere / Ocoee / Winter Garden integrated health practice has helped many people just like you throughout West Orange County. We understand that health is so much more than the absence of pain or disease. Your health is the most precious asset you have. There is nothing more important that getting proactive about your health, investing in your well-being, and choosing a lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality.
Our mission at Total Health & Rehab is to support you in that process. Since 1996, our practice has helped thousands of people with issues such as:
- Neck pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Disc bulges, herniations and degeneration
- Weight loss resistance
- Thyroid problems
- Chronic fatigue
- Auto Injury
- Personal Injury
Why Total Health & Rehab?
- We have been dedicated to serving the people of Orlando, Windermere, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Clermont and South Apopka since 1997.
- We offer a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment plan, and powerful wellness programs.
- We have the eyes and hands of a medical doctor, chiropractor, physical therapist and acupuncturist all in one location.
- We care about you as an individual not as a disease label.
- We offer relief from recent and chronic pain and get to the root of the cause of the pain.
- We provide ongoing wellness and maintenance treatments to sustain your health.
- You will get tips on working outside the treatment room to hasten your symptom relief and maintain long-term health.
- In addition to physical medicine, we also provide spinal decompression, functional medicine and acupuncture.
- We help you down the path to recover and then assist you in maintaining your health.
- In short we care about your healing.